My Photo
Name:
Location: Memphis, Tennessee, United States

I was told I was in the Science Club in high school. I don't remember it. I bet it was wild.

Friday, October 20, 2006

This review by Roger Ebert (he's back! Yes!) has me really excited about Marie Antoinette. If this is a hit, Ms. Coppola will be in a position similar to her father in the 70s, where every movie she makes inspires ecstatic anticipation - they're happenings. I really hope it's good, because I really dig her.

(the link is:)

http://rogerebert.suntimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20061019/REVIEWS/610190303

Also, FYI, the last episode of LOST was the second best ever, just behind "Everybody Hates Hugo" from Season 2. Cool Twin Peaks dream sequences.

1 Comments:

Blogger Leckerbissen Meister said...

watched the trailer and it looks interesting. we just got through talking about her in my history class.

marie was an interesting woman. she was given much privelege and respect, but was given little training and look what happened. could we equate her life with some modern day politicians?

3:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home